National Geographic just published its list of the top ten things to do in Montana—and, well, it kind of exceeds ten items. (Try 25.) To be fair, we’d have a tough time narrowing it down, too. A number of Southwest and Northwest Montana favorites made the list of the publications “favorite gems from the Treasure State.” As “Big-time adventure and fun await in the Treasure State. Whether you’re traveling with kids—or are a kid at heart—here are 10 authentic Montana experiences you won’t want to miss.” We’ll recap some of the list’s highlights, going south to north, starting with can’t-miss adventures near Bozeman MT Real Estate!
Near Bozeman MT Real Estate
- Madison River Tubing Trips: “experience Montana river life”
- Lewis & Clark Caverns State Park: “plenty of room for families to roam, learn, and play”
Near Big Sky Montana Real Estate
- Lone Mountain Ranch: “embrace your inner cowboy”
- Big Sky Resort’s Nature Zipline: “get a bird’s-eye view”
Near Missoula Real Estate
- Western Montana Fair: “a Missoula tradition since 1879”
- Flathead Lake: “add more outdoors to your vacation”
Near Kalispell Real Estate
- Flathead and Kootenai National Forests: “strike huckleberry gold”
- Glacier National Park’s Running Eagle Trail: this “waterfall gush[es] from the middle of the rocks”
Near Whitefish Montana Real Estate
- Whitefish Mountain Resort’s zip ride: “the longest aerial romp”
- Izaak Walton Inn: “bring Montana’s rich railroad history to life”
Will it take a vacation to check off all the boxes on this list? Or are they right in your backyard? They could be, with Big Sky, Missoula, Kalispell, Whitefish, or Bozeman MT Real Estate! Call us today, and a PureWest agent will get you closer to seeing the best of Montana. Or, visit us online: Bozeman real estate, Big Sky Montana real estate, Kalispell real estate, Whitefish Montana real estate. We can’t wait to get started working on making your Montana dream come true!
PHOTO: Bozeman MT Real Estate, featuring 400 Hayrake Lane. For more information, contact PureWest agent Sally Uhlmann at (406) 223-5964.